(FREE Kit & Machine)
NO experience required. This course is slow-paced, detailed and thorough. It covers everything from skin type, brow mapping, assessing clients, choosing the right color pigment, use of tools, insurance, advertising & marketing, tips and tricks, photo editing, and many more.
(This class uses both hand tools and a machine)
Description of what is included in the class:
- Students will receive a FREE kit and machine.
- Learn 2 techniques:
- Katie’s Signature Brows – Microblading in the head of brow and shading from the body to the tail.
- Ombre Brow – full shading from head to tail.
* Hands on practice with latex skin.
* NO live models. However, students will watch a full pre-record video of the procedure on a live model.
* Receive viewing access to the prerecorded video of the procedure for 3 months.
* Receive a FREE refresher course within 6 months of the original course.
* Lifetime support (Students may contact the instructor directly with questions)
This kit includes:
* Micro Touch Pro Machine
* 15 Needles
* 5 Bottles of Pigment
* 10 Disposable Holders
* 1 Bottle of Magic Sealer
* 2 Bottles of Pigment Dilution
* 25 Blades
* 5 Pieces of Practice Skins
* 1 Tag #45
* 2 Classic Holders
* 2 Eyebrow Pencils
* 1 Eyebrow Ruler
* 10 Disposable Eyebrow Razors
* 5 After Care Gel
* 1 Razor Blade
* 1 Mapping Thread
* 20 Pigment Rings
* 10 Disposable Mascara Brushes
Day 1 (Online Only)
Students will receive a portion of the material and access to online videos to begin learning theory and practicing at home on your own. This will ensure that you are prepared for hands-on training when arriving to class.
Day 2 (In Class)
This is a hands-on day. Students will practice the technique on latex skin with Katie’s guidance. Students will also get to watch a pre-recorded video of a LIVE model that Katie performed on from start to finish. This video is a break down of each section, giving students the guidelines needed to begin practicing on their own models outside of class.
Students will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the class.