The total for this class is $3400 USD
The deposit goes toward the total amount and the remaining balance will be due on the first day of class.
(WHEN TWO OR MORE STUDENTS REGISTER TOGETHER, EACH STUDENT WILL RECEIVE $200 OFF. SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFERED TO STUDENTS WHO TAKE OUR MICROBLADING CLASS)
- This class is for anyone; from beginners to more experienced students looking to improve their technique (No prior machine experience required. Students from other academies are welcome. ***Please note that this class does not teach the depth of Microblading.)
- Techniques students will learn in this course:1.Ombre/Powder Eyebrows2. Katie’s Signature Brows (all shading with hair strokes in the front)3. Color correction
4. Non Laser Tattoo Removal (theory and video)
- In addition to the techniques, Katie will cover sanitation, skin types, colors, eyebrow mapping and measuring, proper use of all the tools, before and after cares, how to take pictures and many more.
- Students will practice on live models
- Students will receive a full kit (a MicroTouch Pro machine, needles, Katie’s favorite colors, and more.)
- Receive a Certification of Completion directly following the course
- Continuous support and guidance even after completion of the course (Students may contact instructor directly with questions)
- A refresher course is offered at NO COST to students within one year following the initial class
Please note: The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. If you are unable to attend your class after you’ve made your deposit, you may transfer your deposit toward a future class date.
Within 24 hours you should receive a confirmation of transaction for your deposit via the e-mail or phone number that you provided. One week prior to the class, you will receive the class details containing all information regarding what is needed for the class or any necessary materials you may need to bring. For students traveling from out of state needing to book a flight and hotel room, please contact us ten days before the class for the address.
Class hour is from 10 AM – 5 PM.
For additional information, please contact us at (815) 768-5714 or send us an email to AdvanceMicroblading@yahoo.com