NO experience required. This course is slow-paced, detailed and thorough. It covers everything from skin type, brow mapping, assessing clients, choosing the right color pigment, use of tools, insurance, advertising & marketing, tips and tricks, photo editing, and many more. This is a perfect class for beginners!
(This class does not use a machine; only hand tools will be needed to create this technique)
Description of what is included in the class:
- Students will receive a FREE kit. Click here for more details.
- Learn 2 techniques (Microblading & Manual Shading) PLUS 3 extra Microblading Stroke Patterns
- Receive viewing access to the prerecorded video of the procedure for 3 months.
- Receive a FREE refresher course within 6 months of the original course.
- Students will get to practice on live models that we provide.
- Lifetime support (Students may contact the instructor directly with questions)
This kit includes:
- 5 Bottles of Pigment
- 10 Disposable Holders
- Bottle of Magic Sealer
- 1 Bottle of Magic Remover
- 50 Blades
- 5 Pieces of Practice Skins
- 1 Tag #45
- 1 Super Numb
- 2 Classic Holders
- 2 Eyebrow Pencils
- 1 Eyebrow Ruler
- 10 Disposable Eyebrow Razors
- 5 After Care Gel
- 1 Razor Blade
- 1 Mapping Thread
- 20 Pigment Rings
- 10 Disposable Mascara Brushes
Day 1 (Online Only)
Students will receive a portion of the material and access to online videos to begin learning theory and practicing at home on your own. This will ensure that you are prepared for hands-on training when arriving to class.
Day 2 (In Class)
This is a hands-on day. Students will practice the techniques on latex skin with Katie’s guidance. Students will also get to watch a pre-recorded video of a LIVE model that Katie performed on from start to finish. This video is a step-by-step basis so that the procedure is broken down into smaller parts, preparing students for the LIVE model day.
Day 3 (In Class)
This is LIVE model day. Practice makes perfect and working on models is the first step into this new found profession. Apply everything you learned over the previous days and work along side the instructor as you perform the procedure on a model!
Students will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the class.