Total for the 2-Day Katie’s Signature Brows is $2697
(FREE Kit & Machine)
NO experience required. This course is slow-paced, detailed and thorough. It covers everything from skin type, brow mapping, assessing clients, choosing the right color pigment, use of tools, insurance, advertising & marketing, tips and tricks, photo editing, and many more.
(This class uses both hand tools and a machine)
Description of what is included in the class:
* Students will receive a FREE kit and a FREE machine.
* Students will learn how to create Katie’s Signature Brows – Microblading in the head of brow and shading from the body to the tail.
(Please note that this class does not teach Microblading to its full extent, only few hair strokes in the front)
* Hands on practice with latex skin.
* NO live models. However, students will watch a full pre-record video of the procedure on a live model.
* Receive viewing access to the prerecorded video of the procedure for 3 months.
* Receive a FREE refresher course within 6 months of the original course.
* Lifetime support (Students may contact the instructor directly with questions)
This kit includes:
* Micro Touch Pro Machine
* 15 Needles
* 5 Bottles of Pigment
* 10 Disposable Holders
* 1 Bottle of Magic Sealer
* 2 Bottles of Pigment Dilution
* 25 Blades
* 5 Pieces of Practice Skins
* 1 Tag #45
* 2 Classic Holders
* 2 Eyebrow Pencils
* 1 Eyebrow Ruler
* 10 Disposable Eyebrow Razors
* 5 After Care Gel
* 1 Razor Blade
* 1 Mapping Thread
* 20 Pigment Rings
* 10 Disposable Mascara Brushes
Day 1 (Online Only)
Students will receive a portion of the material and access to online videos to begin learning theory and practicing at home on your own. This will ensure that you are prepared for hands-on training when arriving to class.
Day 2 (In Class)
This is a hands-on day. Students will practice the technique on latex skin with Katie’s guidance. Students will also get to watch a pre-recorded video of a LIVE model that Katie performed on from start to finish. This video is a break down of each section, giving students the guidelines needed to begin practicing on their own models outside of class.
Students will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the class.