- This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this
through a Specialist Program;
- in email, text, or other electronic messages (including support or tickets) between you and this Website or Advance Microblading, including but not limited to the Advance Microblading Specialist Program; or
- It does not apply to information:
by us offline at a Specialist Program seminar or through any other means,
including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website, our Services, or the Specialist Program.
- Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your remedy is to not access or use our Website, Services, Products, Specialist Program, or Advance Microblading, or participate in the Website, Services, or Specialist Program. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website, Services, Products, or Specialist Program after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
- Persons Under the Age of 18.
Neither our Website nor our Services or Products is intended for persons under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website, Specialist Program, or the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, you may not use the Website or register for our Services, make any purchases through the Website or Advance Microblading, use any of the interactive features of this Website or our Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe (a) we might have any information from or about a child (under the age of 18, for these purposes), or (b) a user’s activities are inappropriate, please email any additional supporting information you have to email@example.com
- Information We Collect About You; How We Collect It.
- We collect several types of information from and about users of
our Website, the Services, and the Specialist Program, including information:
- provided by you; to register for our newsletter, or as a potential trainee under our Services, you will be asked to register and provide certain identifying and payment information (“personal information”). If you chat with our support team using any of our Products or Services, you provide us the content of written chat transcripts. We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information with third parties for industry analysis and demographic profiling and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services and for marketing purposes. You may opt out of receiving marketing messages by using the opt-out mechanisms and links provided in each email;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; or
- about the equipment you use to access our Website, Specialist Program, or Products or Services, and usage details.
- We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- The information we collect on or through our Website, our
Services, or the Specialist Program may include:
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; or
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
As you navigate through and interact with our Services through the Website or Specialist Program, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to Advance Microblading and use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use for our Services.
- The information we collect automatically is statistical data,
but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in
other ways. It helps us to improve our Website and Services, and to deliver a
better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests;
- speed up overall infrastructure; or
- recognize you when you return to the Website and Services, or use our Services.
- The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- How We Use Your Information.
- We use information that we collect about you or that you provide
to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website, Services, Specialist Program(s), and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices about your user account;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content;
- to communicate with you via email, telephone, postal mail, or mobile devices about products, venues, or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
- to develop, display, and track content tailored to your interests on the Website or Services;
- to provide or analyze Website or Specialist Program analytics;
- to verify your eligibility as a Specialist under the Specialist Program;
- to notify you about changes to our Website, Advance Microblading, the Products or Services, or for any other matter as we may reasonably decide
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
- If you are a job applicant or service provider to the Company, and your personal information is submitted through the Website or Specialist Program when applying for a position or job with the Company, the information will be used solely to consider and act upon your application materials. We may retain your personal information, but only to consider your application for current or future available positions or jobs. This information, which may include your name and contact information, prior education and experience, and other information you provide to us, may be shared with third-party service providers retained by us to collect, maintain, and analyze candidate submissions for job postings.
- If you contact our support team through the Website, Products or Services, as applicable, we will receive your email address, and may track your IP address as well as the information you send to us to help resolve your query. We will keep records of our communications with you, including any complaints or reports that we receive from you about other users (and from other users about you). We will not provide you information about users who report you.
- We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- Disclosure of Your Information.
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information
that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose
personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about Advance Microblading or Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- with your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, Specialist Program trainees, Services users, or others.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You
can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you
when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie
settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website. If
then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Do Not Track Disclosure. Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. However, because of the uncertainty of DNT in the internet industry, and the various factors and players conforming compliance, we may not recognize nor respond to DNT signals.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
- Your California Privacy Rights.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Website or Specialist Program that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Security.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or Specialist Program. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or Specialist Program.
- Communicating with You.
We may provide you with emails, notifications, alerts and other messages related to the Website, Services, Products, or Specialist Program, such as enhancements, offers, products, events and other promotions. If you no longer wish to receive notifications/alerts from Advance Microblading, you may opt out by by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Contact Information.